National Footprint Accounts Licenses
- Finance License: The Finance License is available for financial institutions interested in using the National Footprint Accounts for analysis and for use in financial and insurance products. Package includes time-series data. Click here for more information about the Finance License and what it includes.
Please contact us if you are interested in ordering a Finance and Investment License.
- NFA Learning License: This free license is available to anyone interested in learning more about Ecological Footprint calculations and data sets. The NFA Learning License includes complete, fully functioning calculation spreadsheets for the world and for one representative nation (Hungary). The NFA Learning License is for personal interest and education only and may not be used for research or paid projects.
Please click here to request a free NFA Learning License.
- NFA Project License: NFA Project License are available for anyone interested in completing paid or commercial projects that use the detailed data sets generated from the National Footprint Accounts. This License includes a Footprint Intensity Table that provides the data necessary for translating resource consumption into Ecological Footprint area. This and other data in the accounts allow users to complete robust, comparable, and standards-compliant Ecological Footprint analyses.
Please contact us if you are interested in ordering a NFA Project License.
- NFA Research License: NFA Research License are available for academics, government agencies, or consultancies that would like to conduct research into the National Footprint Accounts of a specific country. The research license allows users to modify the data sources and methods in the National Footprint Accounts and publish their results. Data may not be used for commercial or paid projects under this license.
Please contact if you are interested in ordering a NFA Research License.
- NFA Tools License: NFA Tools License are designed for Footprint practitioners who will integrate data from the National Footprint Accounts into commercial tools that they will distribute or sub-license to other users.
Please contact us if you are interested in ordering a NFA Tools License.
Our Project, Research and Tools National Footprint Account licenses provide the entire calculation workbook(s) per country, per year. The fee for a single country, single year for one project is €580 and it increases for more countries and/or years or for multiple projects.