Diventa un PartnerQuesta pagina non è stata tradotta in italiano.
Partnership is open to organizations that are aligned with Global Footprint Network’s mission and that wish to be part of a global community of experts and thought leaders in the Ecological Footprint and sustainability issues. Participating partners receive access to a leveraged Network of rich Ecological Footprint expertise and Global Footprint Network scientific and communications support. Participating partners also commit to using the Ecological Footprint in accordance with the standards.
Global Footprint Network invites organizations with shared goals to partner with us in strengthening the Footprint and enhancing its value as a catalyst for sustainability. Through the participation of our partners we:
- Coordinate research;
- Update and strengthen the National Footprint Accounts;
- Standardize methodologies;
- Extend the Footprint into new domains;
- Share tools;
- Build the technical capacity of footprint practitioners and
- Develop strategic initiatives that benefit the entire sustainability community.
Benefits to Partner Organizations
Joining Global Footprint Network connects you with a growing group of leading organizations, gives you access to the latest Ecological Footprinting materials and tools, and provides opportunities for international collaboration.
Our Partner Network facilitates the exchange of ideas and resources among diverse organizations with shared goals. It offers a forum for innovation and adaptation while allowing the organizations invested in it to thrive in a fast-changing world.
Partners are recognized as leaders in ecological resource accounting and sustainability, and play a vital role in advancing the science of sustainability through collaborative Footprint projects.
Tangible Benefits Include:
- Preferential rate access to our Global Footprint Network technical team members, experts in the methodology behind the National Footprint Accounts, and the standards for applying the methodology to a wide-range of Ecological Footprint projects. You will also receive guidance from the technical team to support your Footprint strategy, analyses and/or campaigns.
- Eligibility for nomination to technical review and policy committees, helping to shape the future direction of the methodological standards and National Footprint Accounts research.
- Access to Footprint Forum, our partners-only intranet site. This will allow you to review draft standards, share strategies for using the Footprint more effectively, discuss approaches to technical questions, and develop strategic alliances with other organizations.
- Invitations to conferences and gatherings that are exclusive, invitation-only events.
- A basic license at a preferential rate to use the National Footprint Accounts. Partners receive a single use license for one country’s national accounts with historical points of that country in 10-year intervals.
- Support from our communications team for boilerplate language and Ecological Footprint communications advice at a preferential rate.
- Invitations to participate in global campaigns, such as Earth Overshoot Day, an international media campaign for which Global Footprint Network provides comprehensive outreach materials and which partners can customize to their own efforts and events.
- Discounts on trainings, materials and general support services.
- Recognition on the Network’s website. Your logo and a short description of your organization will appear on our website.
Joining the Partner Network
Global Footprint Network partners are required to comply with the most recent Ecological Footprint standards and the partner responsibilities detailed in our Partnership Agreement. Please contact us for more details.
If your organization is interested in joining us as a partner, please fill out a PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION and email it along with the signed partner agreement to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that this is an application process and completion of the form does not ensure partnership. If you have any questions about partnership or the application process, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!