Global Footprint Network is a dynamic, international organization that is currently in an exciting growth phase. We are looking for leaders with a passion for global sustainability in a variety of capacities from communications to research. Please review the opportunities we have available and consider joining our team.
- Director, Research Department (Oakland)
- Research Analyst (Oakland)
- Business Development Manager
- Director of Media and Strategic Relationships (Oakland)
- Project Manager, Sustainable Development Return on Investment (located in Oakland, California or Odisha, India)
- Salesforce Coordinator / Ambassador (Oakland)
- Manager, Resource Accounting (Oakland)
Current Open Positions
Global Footprint Network accepts applications for internships on an ongoing basis. These internships are great opportunities to engage, learn from and work closely with thought leaders in the sustainability field. All internships are unpaid, volunteer positions. We ask for a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week for three months, and are willing to work with a university to arrange academic credit. Healthy lunches and snacks are available daily.
Successful applicants will be motivated, responsible self-starters, able to work with minimum direction. Applicants should be interested in sustainability, global resource issues, ecological economics and resource analysis. We are especially interested in applicants with backgrounds or experience in: ecology, environmental science, earth systems, urban planning, resource management or business (especially current MBA students). Communications and fundraising experience is also useful.
Please see details on internship opportunities in the following departments: